Youth REACH MD has created this Marketing Toolkit below to give you the information and resources to make your community’s Youth Count a success. Below you will find links to downloadable press-ready PDFs for talking points, cards, flyers, social media posts, and posters.
Youth Count Marketing Toolkit **2018 Version Coming Soon!**
The Youth REACH MD Marketing Toolkit provides instructions and the items needed to support you in your outreach efforts. This toolkit will help you achieve consistency in messaging and graphics, which is key to building awareness and momentum for the Youth REACH MD campaign. The toolkit includes:
- Campaign background and overview
- Campaign dates and contact information
- Campaign goals and target audience
- How to use this toolkit
- Your role as a CoC or campaign ambassador
- Information on important Youth Count partners
- Sample talking points
- Magnet events overview
- A social media plan with dates and sample text for posts and graphics (available for download below)
- Information on other marketing materials such as cards, posters, and flyers (available below for download)
- How to provide feedback
Should you have any questions about the marketing toolkit, its contents, or how to use the resources included, please contact Amanda Miller, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Materials for Download
See the marketing toolkit on how to add your specific local Youth Count information to these materials.
- 2018 You Count! Wallet Card (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- 2018 Youth Flyer (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- 2018 Host Flyer (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- Microsoft Word template for printing local text on flyers
- 2018 11×17 and 20×30 Posters (for professional printing) (for local printing, 11×17, 20×30)
- 20 social media post graphics for use with Facebook or Twitter posts (this is a zipped file with 20 images)
- 2017 Spanish Youth Flyer (fill in the blanks with your region, dates, and Facebook page link)
- 2017 Spanish Host Flyer (fill in the blanks with your region, dates, and Facebook page link)
Your efforts and community support are what make Youth REACH MD a success! We thank you for your hard work to help promote the Youth Count and survey your area’s youth and young adults who are experiencing housing insecurity.