Youth REACH MD has created this Marketing Toolkit below to give you the information and resources to make your community’s Youth Count a success. Below you will find links to downloadable press-ready PDFs for talking points, cards, flyers, social media posts, and posters.
Youth Count Marketing Toolkit
The Youth REACH MD Marketing Toolkit provides instructions and the items needed to support you in your outreach efforts. This toolkit will help you achieve consistency in messaging and graphics, which is key to building awareness and momentum for the Youth REACH MD campaign. The toolkit includes:
- Campaign goals and target audiences
- Talking points
- Marketing recommendations
- Regional press contacts and contact instructions with sample PSA scripts
- Social media messages and posting schedule (images for posts are available for download below)
- Instructions for adding local information to and posting marketing materials (the wallet cards, flyers, and posters available for download below)
- Marketing action plan template
Should you have any questions about the marketing toolkit, its contents, or how to use the resources included, please contact Amanda Miller, project manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Marketing Materials for Download
See the marketing toolkit on how to add your specific local Youth Count information to these materials.
- Microsoft Word template for printing local text on flyers
- 20 social media post graphics for use with social media posts (this is a zipped file with 20 images)
- 2018 Youth Flyer (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- 2018 Host Flyer (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- 2018 You Count! Wallet Card (for professional printing) (for local printing)
- 2018 11×17 and 20×30 Posters (for professional printing) (for local printing, 11×17, 20×30)
Your efforts and community support are what make Youth REACH MD a success! We thank you for your hard work to help promote the Youth Count and survey your area’s youth and young adults who are experiencing housing insecurity.